Tony Wong is an Advocate and Solicitor of the High Court of Malaya since the 1970’s. His forty years of experience involves Contract Law, Company Law, Land Law, Estate and Probate matters, majoring in conveyancing – transactions pertaining to titled and untitled properties (sub-sale and housing projects), drafting Sale and Purchase Agreements, Joint Venture and Building Contracts, drafting Power of Attorney, Trust Instruments and Guarantees, as well as vetting and preparation of Foreign and International Contracts.
- Inns of Court School of Law, Inner Temple Barrister, London
- Barrister-at-law, Inner Temple London (was called to the English Bar in 1973)
- Advocate and Solicitor of High Court of Malaya (1973-present)
Other Related Information
- Partner, Messrs Selvam, Nanda And Partners of 27A, Jalan Tun Sambanthan, 1st Floor Perak Han Kang Kong Hoey Building, 30000 Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia (2018-present)
- Senior Legal Assistant, Messrs Shean, Low Noor and Tan, Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia previously knows as MS Vidya, Sheanna, Low and partners. (2002-2018)
- Partner, Messrs Thevin Chandran & Wong, Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia (1986-1999)
- Founding Partner, Wong, Lim & Co. (1974-1985)
- Advocate and Solicitor, Malaysian Bar (1973 till now)
Other Related Activities
- Past President of Royal Ipoh Club
- Legal Advisor to various Chinese Associations.